- India’s leading flexible packaging company with an excellent track record, strong financial situation, and growth plans.
- However, the brand was plagued with negative news. The company was dragged into controversies with its top management being in news for all the wrong reasons
- Mavcomm’s research indicated a strong disconnect between media and brand’s top management which had to be bridged immediately so that positive announcements about the company could be taken up seriously by media.
- Mavcomm derived a strategy based on relationship building and rapid announcements to get media closer to the company.
- The company's CFO and HR head were positioned in the media
- A strong content marketing drive was undertaken to increase positive visibility
- Perception shift leading to attitudinal changes in journalists
- Coverage in all leading financial dailies, financial portals and electronic media
- Renewed interest of media in the company
- A substantial increase in investor interest leading to growth in stock price
- Timeframe: 2010-17